REBLOGGING THIS BECAUSE I GET THIS WRONG EVERY TIME
- Adroit – clever, resourceful
- Adventive – not native or well-established
- Adytum – a sacred place that is forbidden to enter; a shrine
- Alate – having wings, winged
- Anamnesis – the recollection or remembrance of the past
- Apposite – very apt or applicable to…
what just happened
a pair of lungs got filled with air and it was awesome
People don’t like love, they like that flittery flirty feeling. They don’t love love - love is sacrificial, love is ferocious, it’s not emotive. Our culture doesn’t love love, it loves the idea of love. It wants the emotion without paying anything for it. It’s ridiculous.”
Matt Chandler (via oorequiemoo)81307
Perfect for murdering people.
I’m so glad we are all on the same page.